Safety & Booking Confidence Measures at Culdees
While the coronavirus pandemic continues, one of the great challenges we all face is not only reopening but also instilling confidence into our clients that it is safe to plan ahead and book a holiday. With this in mind, Culdees Castle Estate offers you the following Coronavirus Booking Guarantee and Health and safety measures to ensure you have complete confidence and relaxation during your stay with us.
Our glamping site will remain closed until 7th August 2020 or later if advised by the Scottish Government to do so.
- A low deposit of 20% will secure your booking
- The balance payment will not be due until 10 days before the holiday (in case of late changes to Covid restrictions)
- If you are forced to cancel your booking due to coronavirus your deposit will secure a rebooking for up to 18 months.
Health & Safety:
Culdees Castle Estate is within a quiet rural setting with a small number of cabins only. Social distancing is easily adhered to and a complete way of life here. However we have implemented the following measures to ensure our accommodation and our clients stay well and healthy.
- All cabins/ Hot Tubs and site will be cleaned thoroughly between bookings.
- All cabins/ Hot Tubs will be vacant for a minimum of 24hrs in between clients.
- Card/Invoicing will be the only accepted payment.
- All purchased products will be provided wrapped and sealed and left outside of the cabin during your stay.
- Our staff will wear gloves and protective masks whilst in your presence.
The following site measures are already in place for your comfort.
- 10m+ spacing between all cabins.
- A private bathroom within each cabin
- A private kitchen and food prep area within each cabin
- A private Hot Tub with each cabin